The Mass Association of Colleges of Nursing is the voice for baccalaureate and higher degree nursing programs in the Commonwealth.
The mission of the Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing is to provide leadership and advocacy on matters pertaining to professional nursing education and practice in the Commonwealth of MassachusettsG
- To influence public and institutional policy affecting nursing education and practice by serving as the voice for nursing educational institutions in the Commonwealth.
- To promote the identification, discussion and development of solutions for issues confronting nursing education and practice.
- To increase public awareness, understanding and knowledge of baccalaureate and graduate programs in nursing
- To provide a collegial forum for chief academic officers in baccalaureate and graduate nursing education.
- To collaborate with other nursing organizations to achieve the stated mission of MACN.